Monday, October 18, 2010

Senior: Sydney

This young lady, is quite the softball player, student, and I'd say just all around kid.  I so enjoyed getting to meet Sydney and her mom Friday night for her senior photos.  We had such a great time and by the end of the session Sydney was throwing out all sorts of poses.  It was pretty hilarious.  There is nothing more I love than shooting someone that is relaxed and having a blast while I capture some pictures of them.  It just makes my job so much easier!  

I think this might be my best shoot to date!  I am in love with pretty much every picture, so get ready because you are going to be scrolling through a lot of pictures of Miss Sydney. :)

Thanks again to Sydney and her mom for asking me to do these pictures.  I so enjoyed it!  

Enjoy!  
















The one above and the one below might be my two favorites.  I like so many of them for different reasons.  :)
















1 comment:

  1. love these, sara! they are beautiful...you go girlie, go! she looks like she could be your sister!!! i'm shocked...as i always look at the photos then read! imagine that!

    ReplyDelete