Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just For Fun!

I did these pictures probably almost a month ago now, but have been keeping them in hiding from two special bridesmaids.  Well the wedding is over and I can now show these pictures off!  


I had the best time with these three ladies, and I'm pretty sure they had a great time as well!  I met up with them for a little "pre" bachelorette party photo shoot!  These three ladies go way back and have been friends since before High School, which not everyone can say.  One of them just got married so they thought this would be a perfect opportunity to play super models :)  

We did some BEAUTIFUL pictures of each of them alone and got a handful of photos of them together!  It was so much fun, they were constantly giggling and had a great time helping each other pick out their next outfit and which accessories looked the best with which outfit.  SO much fun!  I highly recommend you contacting me if you or a friend are getting married anytime soon.  I've got a ton of ideas I'd love to share and this was so much fun to do as a group.   Shoot, you or your friend don't even have to be getting married you can do this just because its Tuesday, or because the weather has been amazing!  :)

Check back soon for more pictures of each of these beautiful ladies! 

Enjoy!  

















No comments:

Post a Comment