Monday, October 4, 2010

Senior: Alana

I got together with Alana a few weeks ago to take her senior pictures.  Let me tell you folks this is one talented and intelligent young lady.  She also has the most wonderful smile!  She loves to read and play her cello, which I think is pretty awesome.  One day this young lady hopes to be educating our youth, so good luck to her in the coming years. 

I was so worried that we were going to  have to reschedule this session because the weather did not look promising and the skies looked like they were going to open up at any moment.  We got super lucky with the weather and it started raining like two minutes before we were finished taking pictures.  Talk about perfect timing!  Alana promised me that it wouldn't rain and she was right, she may want to reconsider her calling in life and become a meteorologist. :)  

Enjoy! 













No comments:

Post a Comment