Saturday, October 9, 2010

Family/Babes: The Kilkenny/Walter Family

I was so excited when Angela, of the wonderful, Angela Davis Photography, asked me to tag along for this family shoot.  You'll probably notice two of people in these pictures, I did some engagement pictures for Erin and Brian in August.  Angela is going to shoot their wedding in April and I again am tagging along to shoot my first wedding.   Brian and Erin wanted some great family pictures to use for a cool guest book so they decided to do a family shoot with Angela rather than another engagement session.  

Angela already mentioned this in her blog, but this family has got it together.  Erin did an amazing job with their outfits and they are all so darn photogenic its not even funny!  Such a beautiful family!  I can't wait to see what their wedding pictures turn out like. :)

Thanks again to Angela and this beautiful family.  

Enjoy! 










  



No comments:

Post a Comment