Sunday, December 19, 2010

Shepard Wedding: Reception

Stan and Tishelle had a beautiful wedding and a SUPER fun reception!  All of their friend and family came out to celebrate and boy did they celebrate!  Everyone was dancing and having a great time.  Here are just a few of my favorites from the reception.  

Please note I realize I may have had a slight obsession with all the cute little kids at this wedding. 
I just can't help it, they were all little posers and I couldn't help but catch them on camera.  I hope you all enjoy these pictures and if you missed the previous post, you cancheck it out here.  





Sisterly love :)


Adorable, she had this little hat on when she got there that was melted my heart.  



Brotherly love.  I promise there is a good one of the two of you, I just thought this was funny. 










Father/Daughter dance.  




The sweet Shepard boys! 






Family shot!  
This face makes me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment