Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Babes/Newborn: Baby "R"

Look at this sweet baby!  I just loved meeting this little bundle of joy and couldn't be more excited that her sweet parents signed her up for the the Babes 1st Year Package, (if you would like more information about this package please shoot me an email).  It's going to be so much fun watching this little one grow up over the next year.  Her big brother is absolutely smitten over her, but wasn't too crazy about having his picture taken.  I won't hold that against him, I've decided that NO MAN likes to have his picture taken, I don't care how young or old they are  :)  Her parents are pretty in love with her as well, not sure how you couldn't be!  Congrats to this beautiful family of four and I'll see you after the holidays!  Crazy, that the holidays will be here and gone in 2 1/2 months!!!!!

Enjoy! 

















 Her daddy even carved her name in a pumpkin :)


No comments:

Post a Comment