Monday, August 9, 2010

Senior: Sophie

Miss Sophie came to our place last week with Kymee and her Dad for their senior pictures and let me just say I was a bit blown away by this tall, brown haired girl.  She was an awesome model!  :)  A little into our session and I discovered that she might be a huge fan of the show "Project Runway."  I think I need to start watching the show myself just to get some tips for my clients :)  She knew exactly where to
look and what to do with her hands.  I was jealous because I remember taking my senior pictures and the guy was like, "do something with your hands" the entire time!!!  I was like "Dude, I don't know what to do with my hands!"  Needless, to say I was jealous!  :)  Sophie's pictures turned out awesome, and I really hope that I get to see her again this fall with Kymee!  :)  Enjoy!


 







FAVORITE!













No comments:

Post a Comment