Sunday, August 8, 2010

Senior: Kymee



Kymee came over to our house last week with her good friend, Sophie, and her really cool dad, Chris.  We had incredible weather, it was like the only day last week that wasn't in the 90's.  We did a joint shoot with Kymee and Sophie and had a blast!  Check back in the next day or so for Sophie's pictures and some pictures of the girls together.

 Both girls were super nervous when they got to here and it showed in their pictures :)  It only took a bit for both of them to loosen up!  I felt bad because I had both girls laying in the weeds by the time it was over.  I hope they aren't still itching because of it.  

Kymee's pictures turned out awesome, there are even more than these twelve but I had to stop it somewhere!  I hope that you all enjoy them.  Kymee, good luck with the upcoming school year and I hope to see you again in the fall for some volleyball pictures and cooler temps! :) 

This first picture might be my absolute favorite!  










        

       

No comments:

Post a Comment